Panasonic Announces HX-A100 Full-HD Wearable Camcorder
The compact, lightweight design of the A100 makes it comfortable to wear. By setting the camera on the included Earhook, users can enjoy hands-free shooting without a helmet. A Multi-Mount option is also available for mounting the camera to a helmet or backpack. The waterproof design enables even greater shooting freedom in situations where the camera might get wet.
Another feature of the camera is its built-in Wi-Fi functions, which allows users to broadcast live video with simultaneous Full-HD recording. It also makes it easy to upload recorded images to SNS using a smartphone or tablet.
Despite its compact size and lightweight design, the A100 achieves excellent image quality. Featuring a host of image-enhancing technologies, including a bright F2.5 lens, the BSI Sensor, and Advanced Image Processing LSI, this wearable camera captures clear, low-noise images in both bright and dim lighting situations. It also minimizes shooting mistakes, with an Image Stabilizer to suppress blurring, and a Level Shot function to automatically correct tilted images.
The A100 also offers a large number of advantages that are made possible by Panasonic's long history of camcorder development. This is what makes it possible to shoot and share images with the user's precise line-of-sight perspective for special events, sports activities, and everyday situations.
Featuring a host of image-enhancing technologies, including a bright F2.5 lens, the BSI Sensor, and Advanced Image Processing LSI, this wearable camera captures clear, low-noise images in both bright and dim lighting situations.
- IPX8-compliant waterproof design for safe outdoor shooting in water depth down to -1.5m / 5ft for up to 30min duration.
- Dustproof design allows shooting safely in sandy or dusty environments.
- The Wi-Fi connectivity makes it possible to broadcast live streaming video on Ustream as it is recorded in Full-HD Quality
- Recording can be turned ON/OFF with a smartphone or tablet while watching in live view
- Content can be easily shared on SNS using a smartphone or tablet
- High low-light performance with an F2.5 bright lens, 1/4.1" BSI Sensor, and Advanced Image Processing LSI
- Level Shot for automatic correction of tilting images, which often occur unnoticed
- Image Stabilizer suppresses blurring for crisp and clear images
- Sharp, impressive slow-motion video in HD quality
- Recording formats: 1920 x 1080/60 fps, 1280 x 720/120 fps, 640 x 360/240 fps
- Wind Noise Cut function suppresses excessive wind noise
- 140 minutes of battery life* for extended shooting on a single battery charge
* When recording in Full-HD with Wi-Fi turned off.
- Jan 6, 2014
Panasonic Announces 2014 Full-HD Camcorder LineupPanasonic is proud to announce a new lineup of five high quality full-HD camcorders packed with powerful features for enhancing the shooting experience and monitoring your family. Twin Camera enables you to simultaneously capture two scenes at once, such as a close-up shot and background shot in the same direction, front and side shots, or shots of the subject and person filming for even greater creative freedom and excitement when shooting...
- Jan 7, 2013
Panasonic Announces Full-HD Camcorder Lineup For 2013Panasonic announces five new Full-HD camcorders to expand its product lineup for 2013. Full-HD Recording and Intelligent 72x Zoom Compact Camcorders Suitable for Easy Recording of High-Quality Images..
- Jan 7, 2013
Panasonic Launches The New Active Style HX-WA03 CamcorderPanasonic announces the release of the HX-WA03, a new, tough Full-HD camcorder. With the release of this new Active Style Full-HD camcorder, Panasonic offers its most active consumers more video and photo shooting flexibility and fun in a variety of conditions, such as diving and rugged outdoor activities...
- Feb 28, 2012
Panasonic Announces Pricing For 2012 Camcorders LineupPanasonic today announces pricing for its 2012 line of camcorders, which were debuted at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show, ranging from a full-High Definition 3MOS model with a superb imaging system; to six full-HD 1MOS models that feature incredible lenses, to a compact HD model that has a powerful 70x enhanced optical zoom, to the ideal active camcorder that is waterproof* up to approximately 10 feet. The HC-V500 and HC-V500M camcorders include the 2D to 3D Conversion function, which means they can convert 2D images recorded by the user into 3D images...
- Jan 10, 2012
Panasonic’s New Full-HD 3MOS HC-X900M Camcorder Excels In Low-Light ShootingPanasonic today announces the new full-High Definition (HD) HC-X900M camcorder, which can record 1920 x 1080, 60 progressive, and builds on the success of last year’s HDC-HS900 by adding the new 3MOS System Pro to help achieve dramatic increases in performance thanks to a re-engineering of all the core imaging components: the lens, sensor and engine. When the HC-X900M has the optional VW-CLT2 3D Conversion Lens attached, it can record full HD 3D images with the MVC (Multiview Video Coding) recording system of the AVCHD 3D format...